Monday, April 12, 2010
Tips and advice from Corinne & Friends
1. My 4 steps routineMy usual routine is to shampoo and condition, then use a leave-in spray. Once a week, I use a mask for an extra treat. That’s my routine.
2. Cool, cool, cool! Rinse with cool to warm water, never too hot and rinse thoroughly so that hair feels ‘squeaky clean’.
3. Once a week, hair mask time
Once a week, after shampooing, apply the mask to damp hair. Comb it through from roots to tips. Leave it in for five minutes to do its work, then rinse thoroughly.
4. Cut little but oftenYou hair will be even more beautiful if you cut it regularly, between every 8 to 10 weeks. You don’t have to cut much, but do it at regular intervals.
5. Wet hair is fragileNever brush wet hair—use a wide-toothed comb or your fingers to separate tangles before styling.
6. Healthy life, healthier hair
You will notice the condition of your hair improve if you eat a regular, healthy and varied diet. Both your skin and your hair will suffer if you do not take care of yourself.
7. Take care of your hair during summer
The colour, sheen, and condition of your hair can be diminished by sun, sea, and more in summer. Use a range with UV filters, such as a leave-in product, which can help prevent dryness. The shampoo, conditioner and mask in the HairX Summer Care range have been specially developed to protect your hair against UVA and UVB.
8. And be careful with sun beds.They have the same effect on your hair as the sun, bleaching it and fading newly coloured hair. If you tan regularly, your hair will become lighter, dryer and brittle.
9. Hair brushes and hair type
When looking for a good brush, consider if you need a round brush (great for volume) or a paddle brush (best for detangling)
10. And don’t forget, it is not how MUCH…
...but how CAREFULLY you brush your hair. If hair is really tangled then, you should start detangling at the ends first and work your way up. Using a leave- in conditioner will make it easier to comb through. HairX Volume Boost and HairX Daily Care both offer leave-in conditioner sprays.
See you soon for new tips!
With kindest regards from Corinne
Source - Oriflame.com