Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hair x Repair Therapy

Styling, straightening and dyeing are just a few of things that cause regular damage to our hair. Hair X Repair Therapy’s NutriRepair System contains 18-MEA 40 to replenish the hair surface, hydrolyzed wheat protein to target, repair and protect damaged hair. The hair silicones in the Split End Serum form a protective film on the hair surface for a finishing touch.

 

Conditioner

Repair , strengthen and detangle damaged hair with this rich nourishing conditioner 250ml

 

Shampoo

Repairing Shampoo to strengthen, nourish and give shine to damaged hair 250ml

2 comments:

  1. hello sumisha,
    I am an oriflame lovers from indonesia, I I just join oriflame mlm network in my country.
    I see your blog is good and interesting, can we exchanging link with my bisnis oriflame blog?
    I hope you agree to exchanging link with my blog :)
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be useful one to get rid of all your hair problems. Its a good hair care product.

    ReplyDelete

Videos