Monday, September 14, 2009

Review about Oriflame Products

Just thought to share my user’s feedback

 

Product Name/Comments

Rating(5 is the highest)

Grape Face wash - Best suited for Combination skin, after trying lots of brands, this gives me a great satisfaction

4

Aloe vera face wash - It was nice, no harm to my skin

3

Mint Face wash - It is energizing and gives a fresh feel

4

Honey and milk cleanser - Best cleanser I have ever used

4

Rose cleanser - Good, very pleasant smell

3

Optimals Scrub cleanser - Best cleanser and crub together, I use is twice a day. It has removed deed cells and black heads from my face

5

Essentials 3 in 1 Cleanser, toner, moisturizer - I have replaced my daily moisturizer with this, it is great

5

Yogurt Face mask - It moistures my face and a good face mask

4

Tomato Face mask - It is a purifying mask, gives a strong smell.. I use it rarely

2

Orange peel off - Nice

3

Coconut and rice milk shampoo - It is best suited for my Dry, frizzle hair

4

Peppermint shampoo - My hair use to be oily, after using this it was silky and good. Best shampoo

5

Kiwi shampoo - Volume boosting shampoo, the best

4

Even out face cream - My face had dark spots due blemishes. This cream is the best solution for it. It had made miracles in my face. I am very much satisfied with the product

5

Moisturising Foot cream - It has made my foot cute.. Works great… I apply it twice a day, once after bath and then before going to bed

5

Grape antioxidant shampoo  - I travel in bus, this shampoo helps to make my polluted hair shiny and healthy

4

Grape shower gel - Great fragrance

3

Power shine lipsticks  - My fav lip in oriflame, best for night dinner.. Shining so give a party look

5

Whitening facial Kit - Best set that I got from oriflame for my mini home facial at home. I got the below products.
White clarifying Toner
White day fuild with SPF 15
White peel off mask
Foaming cleanser
Night cream. These are the best for whitening facial. Daily I use day fluid and night cream. trust me complexion has been increased

5

Tender care - This pot does all miracles, I use it lip balm when my lips become dry, I use it as cream for my little son's wound. Multiple usage.

5

Peach me perfect skin glow - Very good foundation, suits all skin color and type

5

Optimals day and night cream - It gave my skin a healthy look. Perfect results when used with night cream.

4

Optimals scrub - It was good but then I felt it made my skin dry. I had to apply a moisturizer followed by the scrub

3

Foot file -It removed the dead cells in the foot, and made my foot crack free

4

Honey and milk Soap - Best, mild soap with milk extracts. Perfect for daily use

5

Swedish scrub bar - Soap with mineral extracts best for combination skin type

4

Hot oil - When used regularly, it reduced hair fall. Made my hair the best with shine and healthy look.

5

Body spray and perfumes - Very much pleasing and I am greatly addicted to it. Though perfumes are expensive, the fragrance remains till I wash my cloths

5

Fairness cream - It caused pimples. Not suitable for combination/oily skin. I am using it as sunscreen for my hands

1

White nettle and papaya dandruff shampoo - Removes dandruff in 2 to 3 washes

4

Apricot shower gel - Best shower gel I have ever used.. Very good smell and gives smooth smell

5

Nail polish remover - though costly, it is very effective and harmless to nails

4

Visions Pressed powder - Good

5

 

28 comments:

  1. Good info.. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a tonn for your reviews on all orfilame products, I have developed a little pigmentation on my cheeks and thought the whitening night cream could help but was a little skeptical to buy it. After reading your review I think it would be perfect for me.

    Thanks again:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, I've bookmarked this page. Since shipping is free all over India and it takes only 3 days,I'll order my products from your page only.It's a pain to find an oriflame consultant every now and then here in Delhi.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.. Thanks for the comment.. Will always provide best suggestions.. Mail me if u have any queries..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am 39 years old and i would like to know whether ecollagen night cream or royal velvet night cream is good to prevent wrinkles.Can u help me to pick out the best. I have normal skin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ecollegen eye cream Is best

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi.... I have moles on my face. Do u know any oriflame product which will work for moles

    ReplyDelete
  8. i guess moles cannot be changed with creams..

    ReplyDelete
  9. im twenty five combination skin with spots suggest skincare for clear bright skin

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi you can go for optimals white day fluid

    ReplyDelete
  11. mail sumisha85@gmail.com for discounted price and offers

    ReplyDelete
  12. what about your derma professional peel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dermo professional peel will smooth skin with ups/downs..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me and my mother used the fairness cream, did not cause any problems, instead made it fair and gave it a natural glow. May be your skin is allergic to one of the ingredients. I give it 5 points.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have a fair oily skin and 33 yrs now.Few years back(7-8 yrs) I had severe pimple/acne problem which was treated by a long ayurvedic/herbal treatment.But the scars/blemishes are still there.I do get acne once in a while even now but it's not too much of a problem. Can you please suggest me what face wash,creams I should use?I have heard that the Oriflame DERMOProfessional Microdermabrasion Set is quite effective for getting a clear and smooth face.Can you please advice.
    Also I have dry hair,dandruff and hairfall problem since a long time.Could you please suggest me some good hair oil,shampoo and conditioner. Thanks in advance for your valauble advice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. .......B L E M I S H.....
    HELP ME OUT PLZZZ

    ReplyDelete
  17. i have oily skin with little marks of pimples. Suggest me a nice moisturizer. I am thinking about white day fluid spf 15 and even out spf 20 which one is good for oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
  18. for pimples/blemishes - u can go for tea tree products.

    Even out face cream will remove pimple marks..
    mail me at sumisha85@gmail.com for more details

    ReplyDelete
  19. for which skin type this pure skin mattifying cream can be used? Give me some details about it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. it can be used for all skin types..

    ReplyDelete
  21. tea tree is good i used it.......u get best result in no times......try it

    ReplyDelete
  22. HI from past 3 months am using oriflame even out ccream. Relly its too good. Now i hav switched everything oriflame products itself. I will b very greatful to ORIFLAME.

    MeghaPrashu

    ReplyDelete
  23. gud products, i live in paris, i use all beauty products from paris, of course, but recently have started using oriflame products too, as my mom does this work, not bad at all, fine & i like it

    my mom:: muktaa garg from meerut
    9410887967

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have a very sensitive combination skin with little acne marks, blemishes and open pores. Please suggest a face cream for clear fair complexion without causing any rashes or acne.

    Anusha

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi.. i hav a thin black line on my nose, which product should i use?

    ReplyDelete
  26. yes aloevera face wash is good for all skin types and essential night cream also good

    ReplyDelete
  27. for dark complextion use diamond serum and cream night best results

    ReplyDelete
  28. heyyyyfor fairness use cleansing foam of optimal and essential night cream

    ReplyDelete

Videos