The products consist of 4 sets:
- Tea Tree Purifying Wash & Tone Gel
- Tea Tree Purifying Blemish Solver
- Tea Tree Purifying Oil
- Tea Tree Purifying Corrective Stick
First of all, wash face using Tea Tree Wash and Tone Gel. It comes in a bottle of 150ml. Although it’s said that it’s a foaming gel, but the foam is not that much compared to other washing gel. You will get the sensation of refreshing face.
After the face is clean, then apply Tea Tree Purifying Blemish Solver. It’s pretty easy to use since all you have to do is apply it right to the acne spot. Don’t apply it too much, a little of it will do just fine. After a while my acne will dry. The packaging is unique; it’s a plastic tube with diameter approximately 1cm, length 10cm and contain 14ml. With packaging like this it enables to keep its hygiene. One tip that should be kept in mind is that you should apply this using a clean hand. Wash your hand first before apply it to your acne. It’s a little painful on the acne when using it a couple of first time, but it signals that it’s working to let dry the acnes. Best to apply it before going to bed and after washing using the Tea Tree Wash and Tone Gel.
At night use the Blemish Solver, whereas at day use Tea Tree Purifying Oil. The formula in this oil has high pure organic Tea Tree to naturally soothing skin. It comes in 10ml. Although it’s oil, it doesn’t make face oilier than before. Instead, it even makes the acnes a bit dry.
Keep Tea Tree Purifying Corrective Stick in your bag whenever you go outside. It comes like a lipstick (4gr) that makes it so simple to use whenever you need it. Its application is like the Blemish Solver, just apply it to the acne spot. It will cover up the acnes and dry them in an instant.
It works perfectly on my sensitive skin. It’s very unlikely that an acne product is suitable for any sensitive skin. But these products are miracles! By regularly applying all these Tea Tree products,You can see the result in a week. Acnes are all gone and they work tremendously. They are also much more economical compared to the beauty clinic visit. The products could last for a year.
Some tips for you to avoid getting acnes:
1. Always care for your face. Wash your face regularly, at least 2 times a day. You may use special soap or gel that treats your face accordingly.
2. Avoid excessive make up. Immediately clean your make up and make sure it’s perfectly clean before going to bed.
3. Avoid those fatty fat meals because it’s one cause for getting those acnes. Food like fried food, nut and beans, french fries, etc are among others that should be avoided. Instead, consume more of mineral water, fruits and vegetables.
4. Apply healthy living style. Avoid getting stressed, have enough rest and exercise regularl