1. Remove old nail polish from toe nails with Nail Polish Remover.
2. Soak feet in a basin of warm water, and massage your feet to destress your entire body.
3. Cut toenails straight across the top.
4. Smooth and slightly shape by filing the nails in one direction with a nail file.
5. Apply Multi Vitamin Nail & Cuticle Cream on the cuticles, leave it on for a few minutes and then gently push back cuticles.
6. Apply Exfoliating Foot Scrub to remove hard skin, rub with a foot file, and then rinse off.
7. Massage Soothing Foot Cream between toes and over entire foot.
8. Dry thoroughly and apply Deodorising Foot Powder.